The Books about Blackjack
1. GRIFFIN, Peter A.. “The Theory of Blackjack”. Publisher – Gamblers Book Club (June 1, 1981), Language: English ISBN: 0896509362
2. CARLSON, Bryce. “Blackjack for Blood”, . Publisher – Pi Yee Press; Reprint edition (June 1, 2000) Language: English ISBN: 0935926232
3. WONG, Stanford. “Basic Blackjack”, . Publisher – Pi Yee Press (September 1, 1992) Language: English ISBN: 0935926194
4. WONG, Stanford. “Professional Blackjack”. Publisher – Pi Yee Press (March 1, 1994) Language: English ISBN: 0935926216
5. WONG, Stanford. “Blackjack Secrets”. Publisher – Pi Yee Press (June 1, 1993) Language: English ISBN: 0935926208
6. THORP, Edward O.. “Beat the Dealer: A Winning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-One”, Publisher – Pi Yee Press (March 1, 1994) Language: English ISBN: 0935926216
7. VANCURA, Olaf, Ken Fuchs “Knock-Out Blackjack: The Easiest Card-Counting System Ever Devised”. Publisher – Huntington Press; 2nd edition (October 1, 1998) Language: English ISBN: 0929712315
8. George C., “Shuffle Tracking for Beginners”. Self published, 1996. Language: English
9. FORTE, Steve. “Read the Dealer”. Publisher – RGE Publishing, 1986. Language: English ISBN: 0-910575-03-7
The Book Reviews
Playing Blackjack As a Business by L. Revere The positions of the casinos and the way they approach the entire subject of card counting has evolved since this book was written. The ways that card counters have had to respond to those changes makes it an entirely different world than this book represents. The newer books, those published in the last year or two, can give you a better feel for what you should expect. The book has charts that explain what you should be doing in all situations. These cheat charts were created from computer simulated odds.
Blackjack Basic (Playing) Strategy, 4-8 Decks by Hal Marcus Henry Tamburin, Blackjack Insider Newsletter, September 2003 Perfect strategy at your fingertips. You’ve never seen strategy cards like this before.
Anthony Curtis, Las Vegas Advisor, September 2003 These cards are hot. This book represents new Blackjack Basic (Playing) Strategy card for 4-8 Decks. The laminated, six-panel, tri-fold card with rounded corners devotes four panel sides to covering the possible rule combinations of allowing or not allowing doubling down after a split, and the dealer hitting or standing on soft 17.